Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Born to Ride

I have a difficult time coming up with male greeting cards but I was inspired by some Harley Davidson paper I found on sale at Michael's. The motorcycle is from the Going Places cartridge. It's cut three times in black, orange ( to layer the base) and the base is cut in silver metallic paper from Best Occasions. The Harley Davidson symbol on the bike is clipart found on the web. The base of the card is plain orange card-stock. I will probably add a scalloped circle on the front that says born to ride. This card can be used as a birthday card.




This card was made using the toon car from the Mickey and Friends cartridge. The base of the card is plain black card-stock. The top layer is Coco & Blue LG Argyle paper made by the Paper Studio purchased at Hobby Lobby. The base of the car was cut using black card-stock and layered using light blue and white card-stock. The headlights are jewel adhesives I found among my mom's old sewing supplies, The metal adhesive says Happy Birthday, I think its from Making Memories.

No comments: